Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Madness

I've been college basketball heavy these past few weeks, writing team tournament previews and preparing for the NCAA Tournament at College Sports Madness.

A number of recent college bball pieces include a look at the Connecticut Huskies and what may have been their problem during the regular season,

I also took a second look at a number of players previously profiled at the beginning of the season and took stock in their rise and fall as far as NBA potential goes.

CSM has recently posted up a tournament preview for every NCAA and NIT team. I wrote roughly 20 of these previews; check out my profile page or CSM's Tournament page to see your favorite team's write-up.

Coming up, starting tomorrow night, will be region by region NCAA Tournament breakdowns. I will be focusing on the SOUTH Region and updating the group as the tourney proceeds.

Happy Selection Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment