Here is a list of eight lists I would like to see, in honor of the eighth and best month of the year.
1. The top five reasons people hate PDA (public displays of affection).
(this one's a trick question, since there is no good reason to hate something so wonderful)
2. The top ten unofficial holidays / locals only holidays.
(my vote is for Marathon Monday in Boston)
3. The top ten ugly people that Hollywood wants us to believe are attractive.
4. The top twenty excuses for forgetting your own birthday.
(I say excuses because I refuse to believe any one actually does this)
5. The top one hundred moments in history 'they' don't want us to know about.
6. The top twenty things to do on the internet.
(this could be utterly boring and predictable, or surprisingly disgusting)
7. The top ten mixed breeds of dogs.
(imagine if we started calling humans mix breeds, or like Mexinese for Mexican Chinese)
8. The top five places to read the Sports Pinata'
(these have to be different places, they can't all be the bathroom)